Vietnamese Coffee Maker Phin Pot Drip Coffee
- Brand Name: PERFFEE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Capacity: 120ml
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Coffee Pot Type: Coffee Percolators
- Phin Pot Capacity: 135ml
- Size: No.7
FOR THE ULTIMATE COFFEE EXPERIENCE, HERE ARE OUR TIPS FOR BREWING OUR PERFECT VIETNAMESE COFFEE
Boil your water temperature to around 185°F to 195°F
Twist the filter plate firmly into your ground coffee, but do not tighten the filter plate
- If it's too tight, the water will not be able to brew through
- Your coffee grounds need space to bloom (expand)
If the coffee is dripping too quickly from the phin, it means your filter plate is not firmly in place
- It is okay to slowly pour the water out of the phin to tighten your filter plate. Just add hot water again!
If the coffee is not dripping from your phin, it means you twisted your filter plate too tightly into the ground coffee
- To fix this, you can slowly pour out the water from your phin and readjust your plate filter by loosening it. Then add new hot water to your phin chamber.
If you are lactose intolerant or want to try something new, opt for sweetened condensed coconut milk. It’s delicious!